To be part of the Building Bridges Community all initiatives or events need to meet the following requirements:
- Relate to sustainable finance and/or financing the SDGs and embody the vision and values of Building Bridges
- Include partners or participants from diverse stakeholder groups, for example both the private industry and the international community; it does not necessarily need to be “open” to a broad public but diversity must be demonstrated
- Not be solely promotional for a single company or organization, for example having a primary purpose of selling a product or service
- Building Bridges strives to be as accessible as possible, for this reason events or initiatives that have a registration fee will undergo a secondary review before being approved
- Events and initiatives that are listed as part of the Building Bridges Community should make efforts to ensure they are as sustainable as possible (for example, limiting waste, paper handouts, limiting travel, etc.)
These requests will be reviewed and decided upon by Sustainable Finance Geneva, on behalf of the Building Bridges partners.
"*" indicates required fields