From Systemic failure to Systems rebirth – Reinforcing and Leveraging the existing Geneva / Swiss Bridge to the World for larger commercial and social impact
12:00 – 13:45
Location: Geneva Centre for Security Policy, Maison de la paix, Chemin Eugene-Rigot 2D, 1202 Geneva
An event as part of the Building Bridges Week in Geneva
After our sector (Bretton Woods, DFIs, Foundations, impact Investment) has spent conservatively USDLRS 3 trillion in Development since the 2015 launch of the SDGs. UNCTAD most recent report in March noted that we are now 20% below where we started.
Can integrated Systems thinking (Big Data; Finance; Planning; Innovation) that has already revolutionized every other sector of the Economy and Politics now be applied to Development to reverse this trend and to frame a win win path to all societies stakeholder’s in solving the SDGs and the existential threat of Climate.
Supported by GCSP we are creating a new Entity called Equity4Humanity on the back of integrating USDLRS 65 million of already built capability. A collaboration promising higher economic and social returns and with social mission hardwired – a team of global experts / organisations including new CERN technology, a new global legal structure created by former Government Regulators (Charity and Finance), a Financial structure invented by the creator of the first blended structure and the SIB /DIB; and a systems planning process estimated by World Bank research to potentially take out 45% of the costs out of the SDGs.
- Nicholas Niggli – Deputy Secretary of State Geneva; High level Board Adviser of Building Bridges
- Arthur Wood – Founding Partner Equity4Humanilty & Total Impact Capital
- Frederik Galtung * – Board Member Catalyst 2030 / Truefootprint
- Ed Giradet – Editor Global Geneva
- Professor Peter Head * – Resilience Brokers
- Billy Kelly * – Rtd Lawyer (Latham & Watkins) Former Board Member Ashoka
- Dr Audrey Selian – Artha Networks / Rianta Capital
- Dr Jean-Marie Le Goff, CERN
- Lionel Bodin – European Lead Accenture Development Partners
- Ed Vermeulen* – Co-Founder Equity 4 Humanity and Former executive in the Logistics and Telecoms sectors