This is Kali, your Building Bridges Community manager here, and I just wanted to send you a quick note to say we are so excited to see you on-site next week!
I want to assure you that we are taking every precaution to ensure that your health and safety throughout the week, specifically:
- COVID passes will be required to enter all venues
- Masking is required at all times (mask are available on site)
- Cleaning will be done between sessions and we have plenty of hand gel at all locations
Given the situation, we also have strict capacity rules for all rooms. Please ensure that your schedule for the week is accurate and that you will be attending (in-person) all events that you signed up for. Most events have waiting lists so it would be a shame to have empty seats due to no-shows. If you can no longer make it, please consider giving up your seat to someone on the waiting list. Remember, registration is not required for livestreams, it is only required for in-person attendance.
To adjust your schedule:
- Sign into your profile at https://registration2021.buildingbridges.org
- Click “Edit” next to the week
- Scroll to the bottom to see the sessions you signed up for, make any adjustments necessary
- Click validate
If you need anything you can find me on the Building Bridges App, now available in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store by searching Building Bridges 2021 (passcode once downloaded is bb2021).
Looking forward to seeing you very soon!